Finally 80!

variable

Finally 80!

Post by variable on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:44 am

Ok so i know its no big deal now, we have a bunch of 80's, but it is a good feeling. Its also nice to get crucible shards in place of XP.

On a side note, crucible runs at 80 went without much difficulty and no change in strat. Mari, Ari, Flora, Ember, (rotate tanks). My ember is only lvl 73 but its not hurting me except in arena. I rented Beer's Ulfang for my second crucible run and things went well enough, i could go without flora for a bit.

But what im really excited about is soon i'll be able to work up my physical guys to give me some options in arena, and a full B team in CoF. My first physical team to work up will be Leah, Gale, slim, and Alana...(tanks are pretty much done). I saw beer running that setup and it was amazing. Gale i have to 5 star, the others to 4. I have musashi and urestag unlocked and in the low 60's but to focus on this build, i will leave them for last.

Tangent question for anyone that gets this far, why does it feel like when I'm using musashi, he never hits the midline...yet when i get unloaded on by him, he KO's the front and first midline?

Challengers

Re: Finally 80!

Post by Challengers on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:38 pm

At least for me? I notice it's all in how mushi is positioned. He needs to be really really close up front for one but if you have another character do a knock back first I.e Elric and push back the enemies front liners closer to their midliners.... Mushi will scoot forward just that bit more enough so went u use his ult it can/hit both front and mid. It's speculation exactly wich position it does this in and I have been testing with my own teams and combos...

Sometimes I'm lucky enought to get front and mid and sometimes just front... I'll keep my tests going and let u know if I find out exactly how to do it more precisely. It's a really great trick to pull off, and yah it's rotten when it gets done to u believe me, been there and had it done to me too. Just one of those wtf moments.... Haha.

Challengers

Post by Challengers on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Also the main tanks??? Need to be lowish on life as well as first swing or two will take out what's remaining life on tanks and thereby leaving mush is last bit (swing or two) of his ult for the midline splash of damage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:04 am