Welcome Pizza Cats!

Subamii

Welcome Pizza Cats!

Post by Subamii on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Hello and welcome to the EG forum, sweetlings! I'm Mii, your welcome committee. Dracorum has probably already spoken to y'all but you may notice that there's very little to look out when you first browse through this forum. That leads to our first step!

1. Register as a member of the forum.

In order to see the trove of information we have to offer to EG guildies (and our Pizza Cat sweethearts!) you must first register as a member. Okay, admittedly, there isn't much yet but I hope what we have will help y'all. If you have difficulties in posting or viewing the site after registering, here are some troubleshooting solutions.

- Instead of using the beam.to/eguard link, try the full URL to this forum, http://eliteguard.friendhood.net. To fully enjoy how beautiful our forum is, you can click the small black arrow icon on the top right side to toggle Classic View.

-If that does nothing for you, check out the forum from a computer rather than a phone and see how that goes! If neither solutions work, please contact Dracorum or Subamii (that's me!) and we will poke around at it and make magic happen.

2. Once you are a member, don't be afraid to post messages in this thread!

If y'all have questions, comments, or requests, please feel free to use this thread to post. If there are things you guys want to know than that means some of our members probably want to know as well so we'll be happy to oblige.

3. First rule of Fight Club. WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

Dunno, just thought it would be neat to end with that note!

Last edited by Subamii on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Re: Welcome Pizza Cats!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:48 pm

WooHoo! Thanks for inviting us. Can't wait to explore. Smile

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Heya EG! Thanks for inviting us to hang out ^_^
    variable

Post by variable on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:34 am

I would like to welcome to the guild, MEEE.  

A bit about me.  I like to jest.  My wife will flip her shit when she sees how much $$ i put into this.  Huge Game of Thrones fan.  Watching the wire now on amazon.  Been a cordcutter for over 2 years now, all hail roku.  Size 11.5 shoe.  I enjoy extra sauce on my pizza.  Im also a leo.  cat

Seriously tho, glad to be here.   I feel like i made a good decision coming over.  The guild chat is much more active.  Having a forum seems like a staple in competitive gaming, so im definitely glad to have leaders that care enough to take the time to set this up and manage it.  Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Edit* Oh and im not from pizza cats, but i thought i would say hello here.
    Subamii

Post by Subamii on Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:48 am

Hahaha, if you liked the guild chat, you'll love our Line chat! We're all chatting away over there while we wait for the maintenance to finish up. You missed out on our speculations on why they're changing the artwork for Leah, Lucius, and Sera. Especially considering that there was a thread in the kick9 suggestion forum requesting Fan Service Equality. An equal proportion of naked male torsos to balance the battle bikinis! Taking bets now on whether the people's voice have been heard and if we'll be sporting topless Lucius now.

Anyways! Also a huge GoT fan! A little weird out by what I heard about how they ended the last season so haven't finished it.

But welcome, Pizza Cats! I'm Subamii in the game if you haven't met me. (Where is Geena?! Or does she browse from Draco's account?)

I know it all started cause Geena was Dracorum's wife but we ended up really fond of you over at EG and alot of members got into the Support Pizza Cats movement! Speaking of Line chat, one of our members Rhinos was really stuck on what a Pizza Cat actually was. He posted several pictures for vote. I'll share my favorite since its the closest to what I have in mind when I think of Pizza Cats. Lovely ladies (and sirs!) surrounded by cats while lounging on chaise lounges and noshing on pizza.

Anyways! As I said! If there is something y'all need an answer to that isn't in the guides or a clarification, go ahead and ask! . u.
    variable

Post by variable on Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:53 am

Dont listen to what people say about the season 5 ending. However, when you do get to it, let me know, there's a fan theory video on youtube that blew my mind.
    Subamii

Post by Subamii on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:03 pm

Gotcha! And I see you have fully embraced the unicorn. Good! One of these days, I am going to change every member here with a default avatar into a fat unicorn.

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:39 pm

Hello! Thanks for inviting us to your forum!

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:41 pm

I totally forgot to say thank you Subamii! really like the website
    Tapout

Post by Tapout on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Hola Pizza Cats! Me Casa is You Casa

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:05 pm